Objetives of CHAI
- Provide holistic preventive, curative and promotive Health services to people who are in need.
- Ensure competence, quality of care and cost –effectiveness in health services and minimize the burden on the patients their families and the community.
- Help the patients and their families to transform the experience of sickness and healing into one of personal growth and development.
- Cooperate and collaborate with government and other agencies to make health care accessible for all in accordance with teachings of the church.
- Observe all ethical norms according to professional ethics, the teachings of the Church and just laws of the country.
- Show compassion for all, serve preferentially the poor, vulnerable and marginalized
- Practice and transmit the Christian vision of care, in the world of commercialized Health care
- Celebrate the healing presence of Christ through the word of GOD, Sacraments and other spiritual assistance to every one we serve.